College for Everyone
Fight to Give Every Arkansan the Opportunity to Receive an Excellent Education
It is important that our young people learn the values of hard work and service. It is also extremely important that they have access to higher education and means to graduate without taking on enormous debt. I support:
- First year college students agreeing to work part time in various state or national service projects in exchange for their tuition, books, and fees,
- Ending exorbitant federal subsidies given to the banks that make student loans
- Families earning up to $125,000 will pay no tuition at in-state four-year public colleges & universities, and
- Every single cent spent on college tuition being tax deductible, and
- Community college and vocational school will be tuition free.
I believe these policies would act as an incentive in ensuring that young people further their educations.